Tech company Xiaomi has launched Mi 30W wireless charger in addition to Mi 10 5G smartphone and Mi True Wireless earphone 2. This wireless charger comes with a built-in cooling fan. Notably, the company had earlier launched a power bank with 10,000 mAh battery in the Indian market.
So let’s know in detail about the price and specifications of Mi 30W wireless charger.
Price & Release Date
The company has priced this charger at Rs 2,999. However, customers will get this charger at a price of only Rs 1,999 during pre-booking.
The sale of this charger will start from May 18 and it can be purchased from the company’s official site.
Mi 30W Wireless Charger Specifications & Features
- This wireless charger comes with a cooling fan, thus keeping the device’s temperature under control at all times. This cooling fan keeps the charger’s temperature under 38 degree Celsius throughout the charging process.
- The charger has a vertical tilt design. This design makes it easy to watch the videos, check messages or for making hands-free phone calls while you are charging the phone.
- It comes with a 5 layer protection to ensure safe and stable charging at all times.
- Another very helpful feature is that you can charge your mobile phones on this wireless charger even with the mobile cover on. The mobile cover should be non metallic. The company recommended thickness is upto 3 mm.
- It also has a foreign object detection technology. It automatically stops charging when any metal object is detected near its surface.
- Charger is compatible with all the Qi enabled devices. To check if your device is Qi enabled or not, click here.
- It also comes with an anti slip silicon holder, thus providing a better grip.
- The company claims that this charger is capable of charging the smartphone from 0 to 100 percent in just 76 minutes.
Related Products you may like
So these are the features of Mi 30W wireless charger. What do you think about this device? Do let us know your views in the comments section.