China’s smartphone maker company Xiaomi is about to launch its stunning device Mi 10 (Mi 10) in India today (08-May-2020). Apart from this smartphone, Mi Box, Mi 30w wireless charger and Mi True Wireless Earphone 2 will also be launched in the Indian market. Earlier, Mi 10 was supposed to be launched in late March, but its launching program was rescheduled due to the deadly Coronavirus.
Live streaming of launching program
Live streaming of the launch event of the Mi 10 smartphone will begin on the company’s official YouTube channel from 12.30 pm today. On the other hand, pre-booking of this smartphone on e-commerce site Amazon India will start from 2 pm, which will continue till May 17. The customers who pre-book this smartphone will get MI Power Bank for free. To watch the live event, click here
Xiaomi Mi 10 Price
The company has launched this phone in the market with two RAM variants, including
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage, priced at Rs 49,999.
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage, priced at about Rs 54,999.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications
- Display- It comes with a 6.67 inch Full HD Plus Curved AMOLED display, which has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- Processor- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset has been given for better performance.
- Operating System- The phone works on the MIUI 11 operating system based on Android 10.
Talking about the camera, the company has given quad camera setup (four cameras) in this phone, which has
- 108 megapixel primary sensor,
- 13 megapixel wide angle lens,
- 2 megapixel sensor.
Apart from this, users will get a 20-megapixel selfie camera in the front of this phone.
Other Xiaomi Mi smartphones which you might like:
Battery & Conectivity
In terms of connectivity, the company has given features like dual-mode 5G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and USB Type-C port in this device. Along with this a 4,780 mAh battery is provided, which is equipped with 30 watt wire and wireless charging feature.
Do you like the specifications of new Xiaomi Mi10? Does it met your expectations or were you expecting something more out of it? Do share your views with us.