Korea’s smartphone maker Samsung is preparing to introduce a debit card called Samsung Pay in the global market. This card will make the shopping easier than ever for the Samsung customers.
The Samsung Pay is a payment service, which will work only on Samsung smartphones. The company’s Vice President and GM Sang Ahn said that “We will launch the debit card by the end of this year.”
Expansion of payment service
The company’s Vice President and GM Sang Ahn said that we are expanding our services in various ways for the last one year. In addition, we have also prepared a money management platform for our users.
Features of Samsung Pay
- Customers will earn Samsung reward points for every qualifying transaction through Samsung Pay. The accumulated points can be redeemed for various exciting vouchers.
- The payments through Samsung Pay will be secure as the customers can authorise the payments with their eyes using the iris scanner of the phone.
- All the transactions will use a random token instead of the card number.
- Even if your phone is compromised, the card information is still safely encrypted within a separate and secure data vault.
- Samsung’s debit card will work everywhere. The Samsung mobile users can swipe or tap the card, making shopping or dining easier and more convenient than ever.
- Mobile wallet payments can also be made through Samsung Pay. Current Mobile wallet partners are Mobikwik and Paytm.
- It will also work with UPI.
- It can also be used to pay your bills.
Samsung Smartphones you may like
Samsung To Pair up With The SoFi Company
The company’s Vice President and GM Sang Ahn also said that the company has partnered with the SoFi company for its debit cards. Also we will share many information related to debit cards in the coming days. However, the company has not yet revealed the launch date of the debit card.
Samsung Pay Cash Virtual Card
Notably, the company launched Samsung Pay Cash Virtual Card last year (2019). The company believes that this will improve various services for its users like budget management and payment. The samsung customers will be able to use this card for both online and offline payments.
What do you think about the debit card by Samsung? Are you excited about its launch? Do you think it will work out? Do share your views in the comments section.