While we all are working from home during this Coronavirus pandemic the video calling platforms has shown a great surge in its usage. Keeping this in mind, instant messaging app WhatsApp has changed the video calling for its users. Under this change, now 8 users will be able to make video calls in the group. However, it happens many times that during calling it is very important to record some things. So in this article, today we will tell you a way through which you will be able to easily record WhatsApp video calls. Read on to know the whole way.
This is how to record WhatsApp video calls
A feature is available on Android and iOS platforms through which video calls can be easily recorded. This feature is named Screen Recording. You just have to activate this feature once and after that the video call will be recorded automatically without any hassle. Let us know how to get started with the Whatsapp Video calls recording depending on the device.
For Android Users
This is how Android users can record video calls If your smartphone does not have a screen recording feature.
- Go to Google Play Store and download the DU Recorder app.
- As soon as you open this mobile app, grant all the necessary permission to the app.
- After this you will be able to record video calls easily.
For iOS Users
This is how iOS users can record Whatsapp video calls.
- Swipe up from the bottom to record a video call.
- After which the control panel will open in front of you.
- Now you will see the option of screen recording here, simply click on it.
- After doing this your WhatsApp video call will start recording.
For more such tips and tricks do follow us on our social media pages. Or if you face any trouble to record your Whatsapp video calls do let us know in the comment section.