Chinese tech company Realme has finally launched the much awaited smartphone Realme Narzo 10 in India. Along with Narzo 10, the company has also launched the Narzo 10A smartphone in the Indian market.
Recently, Realme introduced their “6” smartphone series in the market. Let us have a look at the price, specifications and features of Realme Narzo 10.
Realme Narzo 10 Price, Color & Availability
The company has priced the Realme Narzo 10 at a very competitive rate of Rs 11,999. This smartphone is available in green and white color options. The sale of this smartphone will begin on May 18 on the company’s official site and e-commerce site Flipkart.
Realme Narzo 10 Specifications
- Display- It is launched with a 6.5-inch HD Plus display, which has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Also, it comes witha 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass for a better screen protection.
- Processor- It is powered with an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 chipset for better performance.
- Operating System- The smartphone works on the Realme UI operating system based on Android 10.
- RAM- This smartphone is launched with a 4GB LPDDR4X RAM for better app handling capacity.
- Storage- It comes with a huge 128 GB internal storage. If we look at the price, the storage is decent enough.
The phone comes with a quad camera setup (four cameras), which has:
- A 48-megapixel primary lens,
- 8-megapixel lens,
- A 2-megapixel monochrome sensor,
- A 2-megapixel macro shooter.
Apart from this, Narzo 10 smartphone has a 16-megapixel selfie camera, which supports HD video quality.
Related Products You May Like
Battery & Connectivity
This smartphone comes with a humongous 5,000 mAh battery with 18 watt quick charging feature. Apart from this, connectivity features like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB port Type-C are available in this smartphone.
What are your views about this smartphone? Do you like the features? Will you spend your money to buy this phone? Share your views in the comments section.