Xiaomi has introduced its Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 in India, which has a global version Mi AirDots Pro 2 and was launched in China in September last year. Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 supports Bluetooth 5.0.
Apart from this, these earphones comes with dual microphones. The company claims that with a 14.2 mm driver, users will experience a superior audio quality. One of the most attractive features is that as the user removes the earpod from the case, it will be automatically connected to a phone running on MIUI operating system. Now let us have a detailed look at the features of these earphones.
Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Price and Specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 support.
- These earphones will work with both Android and iOS based mobile phones.
- Mi true wireless earphones come with a 14.2mm driver for a better audio experience.
- Touch control to change the volume and music tracks.
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation.
- These earphones also support Voice control.
- It comes with an Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection.
- Pauses automatically once removed from the ear.
- It is an ultra-light earphone, each headset weighs 4.5 grams. The total weight along with the case is only 50 grams.
- The headset comes with a playback of 4 hours. Whereas the case provides a backup of 14 hours.
- It comes with a Type-C charging, Xiaomi claims that battery can be charged fully in one hour only.
- The price is set at Rs 4,499. Xiaomi is offering a discount of Rs 1,000 from May 12 till May 17, which means that during this offer you can buy these earphones at Rs. 3,499.
- These earphones are available in White color only.
- These earphones will be sold on Amazon and Mi store.
Other Mi headphones you may like:
So these are the features of Mi True Wireless earphones 2. Do you like the features of these earphones? What are your views about the price, is it justified? Do let us know your views in the comments section.